Why Buy Michelin®?
- Improved Grip
- Greater Durability
- Improved Longevity
- More Fuel Efficiency
- Greater Comfort
- Improved Handling
Your satisfaction. Michelin®’s Promise.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your MICHELIN® passenger or light truck replacement tires so they are backed by the Michelin® Promise Plan™.
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee1
- 3-Year Flat Tire Changing Assistance2
- Limited Mileage Warranty3
MICHELIN® DEFENDER® LTX® M/S Tires
Michelin®'s best standard passenger tire, offering 90,000 miles of confident driving through exceptional safety, longevity and a quiet, comfortable ride.
- Improved treadlife in severe conditions.
- Excellent wet and snow traction.
- Quiet, comfortable ride.
MICHELIN® Premier® LTX® Tires
Safe When New. Safe When Worn. Even when half-worn, the MICHELIN® Premier® LTX® tire still stops shorter on wet roads than leading competitors’ brand-new tires.
- Short Stopping.
- Hydroplaning Resistance.
- Excellent wet grip.
- Certain conditions and limitations apply. See the Michelin® Owner's Manual for complete description and details.
- Original Equipment tires are excluded.
- Excludes DOT–approved competition tires (e.g., MICHELIN® Pilot® Sport Cup tires). Mileage warranties vary by tire line. See your tire retailer or click here for more details on specific mileage warranties, including those for split fitments.